Blade only for the "Blue Hard" large Ryoba saw. 270mm
blade (10.6 inches).0.6mm thick blade and 9 teeth per 30mm on the crosscut side. 7 to 4.5 rip teeth per 30mm on the other side.
- 6-3/4-inch (170 mm) blade length
- 17 teeth per inch (20 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (280 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, woodworking, bamboo cutting
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
The teeth of the blades are heated instantly and hardened, and stay sharp about three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
Electroless Nickle Plating
New Electroless Nickel plating coating process allows the entire blade, even the teeth, to be coated. This provides superior wear and rust resistance for improved cutting performance and extended blade life.