0.3mm thin blade with a traditional rattan handle. They have teeth pitch 1.0mm, and it's ideal for intricate work. The blade is firmly attached to the handle with a full back metal. Great for use for applications like precision wood working, bamboo crafts, carpentry work, making furniture, and musical instruments. Generally used on materials like materials General timber, Laminated wood, Bamboo material, Plywood, MDF panel, Particle board (OSB), and Formica laminate.
- 6-3/4-inch (170 mm) blade length
- 17 teeth per inch (20 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (280 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, woodworking, bamboo cutting
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship