Great Value basic Ryoba saw from Nakaya.Super bang for your buck! Crosscut teeth on one side and rip teeth on the other.
- 6-3/4-inch (170 mm) blade length
- 17 teeth per inch (20 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (280 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, woodworking, bamboo cutting
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
No items found.
Get the latest updates On Japanese Saws.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.