Silky has taken the unique design of the straight Tsurugi and tweaked it just a bit in shape and size. The result is a much more aggressive blade in popular sizes which will still fit into tight crotches without damage to opposing limbs.
- 6-3/4-inch (170 mm) blade length
- 17 teeth per inch (20 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (280 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, woodworking, bamboo cutting
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
The blade is taper ground to reduce resistance giving smoother, easier, faster cutting performance.
The blade has 4 cutting angles along its length. It leaves a smooth surface after cutting and can rip-out, cross-cut and slant-cut.
The teeth of the blades are heated instantly and hardened, and stay sharp about three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
Hard Chrome Plating
Hard chrome plating produces an exceedingly high durable surface, and is resistant to rust and the effects of resin.
The non-slip rubberized grip absorbs vibration and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The screw-less grip requires no tools for changing the blade.
The three rollers provide a smoother action when inserting the saw in the sheath from any angle. The tri-roller system includes a locking mechanism that prevents the saw from accidentally falling out.