240mm curved-blade saw with scabbard. 9.5 inch blade, overall length 15 inch, weighs 12.8 ounces.
- 6-3/4-inch (170 mm) blade length
- 17 teeth per inch (20 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (280 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, woodworking, bamboo cutting
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
The blade is taper ground to reduce resistance giving smoother, easier, faster cutting performance.
The blade has 4 cutting angles along its length. It leaves a smooth surface after cutting and can rip-out, cross-cut and slant-cut.
The teeth of the blades are heated instantly and hardened, and stay sharp about three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
Hard Chrome Plating
Hard chrome plating produces an exceedingly high durable surface, and is resistant to rust and the effects of resin.
The rubber handle is comfortable to hold, reduces vibration and offers superior grip when hands are wet or cold when wearing gloves.
The three rollers provide a smoother action when inserting the saw in the sheath from any angle. The tri-roller system includes a locking mechanism that prevents the saw from accidentally falling out.