Ever wondered what it would take to make a hand saw that rivaled the speed of a chainsaw? It turns out it would take a 25.6 inch blade with super-aggressive, extra-large teeth and the expertise of Silky Hand Saws. This Katanaboy 650 is a two-handed cutting beast perfect for the guy that you don't trust with a chainsaw.
- 6-3/4-inch (170 mm) blade length
- 17 teeth per inch (20 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.45 pounds (200 grams) operating weight; 0.6 pounds (280 grams) weight with carrying case
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, woodworking, bamboo cutting
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
The blade is taper ground to reduce resistance giving smoother, easier, faster cutting performance.
The blade can be sharpened with a file.
Electroless Nickle Plating
New Electroless Nickel plating coating process allows the entire blade, even the teeth, to be coated. This provides superior wear and rust resistance for improved cutting performance and extended blade life.
The rubber handle is comfortable to hold, reduces vibration and offers superior grip when hands are wet or cold when wearing gloves.